poniedziałek, lutego 05, 2007

MoovingSpam?


»Review at amazon.com
Moove yourself! This chat service is the tops. I've met lots of decent folks so far, and it's the best service I've used.
White_Tiger1968 "Tig"
http://www.amazon.com

» World Of The Month, Virtual Worlds Review
http://www.virtualworldsreview.com/moove/

» "Today's pick: moove Online 2.0. The extra O is for extra online! moove joins the ranks of [...] avatar-populated virtual worlds [...] with an entire virtual... world? planet? dimension?... dedicated to the fine art of hanging out. moove boasts plenty of customizability, including a great deal of control over your avatar's actions, and lots of options for decorating your own little home inside the PC. It's all based on peer-to-peer technology, so there are no monitors lurking about, though there is a matchmaking service to help you find like-minded pals."
USA Today Tech Section "Pick of the day"
USA Today

» "I am pleased with moove as this is a great program, best on the internet!!
I can wander around and chat if I am up to it!!
I am able to close up into my house and decorate until my heart is content!!
I can play dress up whenever I feel like it!!
I can sit and think up new things to learn and then learn and do them!! [...]
I CAN, I CAN, I CAN ... AND THAT IS WHY I LOVE MOOVE PROGRAM"
Cherry

» "YAYAYAYAYAY!!! Go moove[...], honestly before i was introduced to moove i was ready to turn off the pc forever and never chat again but this sparked a new enthusiasm within myself and i spend lots of time decorating, [...] i find it great stress relieving and damn right creative, gawd i've design my dream home and printed it in different version and variations, oh and ummm i am learning how to make acts. [...] 20 thumbs up to moove"
suzi

» "I downloaded this program [...] not sure if I would like this kind of thing... never having tried a virtual community before... WOW is all I can say! I am so very pleased. Everyone is so helpful and friendly. I have had the time of my life decorating my new 'house'. What a blast to create your own world. Thanks Moove!"
NorthernKat

» "I've tried quite a few 3D virtual programs, but I believe that moove online is by far the best of the bunch.
Some of the features that make this a great program are: PRIVACY, the types of interactions capable between members, the ability to broadcast webpages, customizable house, actors (avatars) and postures, excellent graphics, webcam and voice transmission capabilities, and above all, a helpful staff.
I highly suggest you give it a try, you won't regret it!"
Review by Hawg_Rider
http://www.virtualworldsreview.com/moove/

» "It is the best chat I have ever been in on the Internet.
There is love and romance everywhere, so it is the best place to meet and find a partner which may even end up in real time as well. [...] I have been here for over three years now, and never regret coming here, in fact I look forward to being here each day to be with my friends and loved ones. I have found my true love here in [moove online]!
Thank you [for moove online], I love it!"
Shakira~

» "I absolutely love the 3-D World of moove. The enjoyment of decorating my online home is totally awesome and I love being able to visit other members in their homes to see the difference in personalities each have. Keep up the good work! Thanks for the adventure!"
DiBeaver

» "Amazing site! The graphics are almost real and the chat is just fabulous!"
http://www.virtualworldsreview.com/moove/

» "The moove team has opened many doors for us all.Not only by allowing us the freedom to express our creativity but also by developing user friendly tools and environment to do so. They have provided us with all this as well as a home and family, which is rare to have in these fast growing times when the so called "little" people get lost in the big companies.
I hope that you all enjoy moove as much as I do. Have a wonderful time and allow yourself to dream ~smile~."
SusieQ

» "I wanted to take a moment to thank you for being a part of this great site! Many warm & friendly people are here. I've so enjoyed my first days here, I hope to be involved with the community. I will be inviting others, you can count on it!"
lordes

» "Once you've loaded their chat browser, you can create your own personal 3D house where your avatar friends can drop by for a visit to exchange messages, again all in real time. I found it a fun way of messaging."
BBC World Online

» "I want to take this time to say thank you for this program. It is the best, I cannot tell you how much I enjoy being part of moove."
cinderella44

» "I would just like to say how much I am enjoying it and that I am now creating my own actors ..."
*Shadow_Watcher*

» "I just wanted to let you know that I am extremely impressed with the [...] improvements. It is a fantastic improvement on what was already a wonderful program! [...] Also, the rendering engine with the Directx8, provides such superior graphics, not to mention the great reflective surfaces. It has opened up an entire new "world" of decorating and beautifying our rooms. The camera functions are also something that helps a lot as well [...]. Once again, I thank you."
Gregg

» "Moove 3D Virtual World. Join a role play game in this virtual 3D environment or just build/decorate your own home and customize your avatar, best 3D avatars on the Net! In other words, its a graphical chat room."
mpogd.com

» "Addicted to rose (moove Roomancer)

Everybody knows
that I'm addicted to rose
I've been there over a year
and have to give a cheer
It is always so much fun
like dancing in the sun
And yes you can do that too
for an island is a room
you can meet and chat with friends
but if they poof e-mail sends

Everybody knows I will always be on rose
you can lay sit and stand
and even shake someone's hand
you can decorate your house
or find a virtual spouse
You might clap dance or jump
smile laugh or be a grump

Whatever I decide to do
on rose it's all more fun with you"
MonaJ71

» "I have enjoyed decorating in [moove] Roomancer. There is so much you can do there. [...] I love it."
Maggymay25

» "[...] refashions the tired Web conventions of online communities into a gamelike experience."
I.D. Magazine

» "I wanted to write and compliment the creators. [...] I've been enjoying creating new rooms and decorating here [...] The colors are rich and vivid. Thank you for the wide variety of furniture you've provided us with. The wonderful room painter and image importer have made me hopelessly addicted. [...] The luxury sofa makes a gorgeous headboard."
sylklady

» "I am new here and I wanted to say this is an incredible community, I have chatted many places, but [moove online] is the ultimate! Everyone here is so nice and helpful, something you don't find in most chat communities. [...] I am so happy to be a member of such a wonderful community! I look forward to meeting and making new friends, and I had to say thank you for providing such a wonderful service."
lexylain

» "It's great fun!"
Sandy Ressler, about.com, Focus on Web3D

» "This is one of the most exciting and challenging virtual 3d programs created out there in cyberspace."
CNET download.com

» "Excellent virtual world, the most realistic avatars I have seen to date!"
WinSite

» Create just about any kind of room or outdoor scene imaginable", and dress and design your avatar to just about any possible style-- or none at all!! It's Erotic, Exotic, and Unexcelled !"
ZDNet India

» "It is unique because of its 3D capabilities, allowing each participant to physically interact with others just as in real life. The ability to build and decorate personal rooms for these activities is a huge bonus."
CNETAsia

Brak komentarzy:

Archiwum bloga

Współtwórcy